---Reptiles & Amphibians
Aubrecht et al. Avian Conservation Problems in Central and Eastern Europe and Northern Asia.
- Avian Conservation Problems in Central and Eastern Europe and Northern Asia: A Palearctic Approach: Results and Discussions of a Seminar at the 21st International Ornithological Congress Vienna, August 1994
- Aubrecht, Gerhard, Margit Aubrecht, John Dittami & Peter Hochrathner (Ed.)
- BirdLife AustriaStudy Report 4
- BirdLife AustriaOrnithological Society, Vienna
- ? (Paperback)
- Table of Contents
- Scientific Contributions and Other Relevant Contributions to the I.O.C. at the end of each chapter
- birds, conservation, ornithology, central Europe, eastern Europe, northern Asia, Palearctic Region
- Englisch (en)
- Published as number 4 of the new BirdLife series "Study Reports", this volume contains the results of a seminar about current ornithological studies relevant to avian conservation from the former Eastern Bloc held at the 21st International Ornithological Congress in Vienna in 1994.
Concise summaries of presentations and discussions are presented in four sections (Status and Habitats of Birds in Central and Eastern Europe and Northern Asia, Ecological and Biological Studies of Birds in Central and Eastern Europe and Northern Asia, Monitoring Bird Populations in Central and Eastern Europe and Northern Asia, and Human Activity, Pollution and Parasite Effects on Palearctic Birds).
This is a treasure trove for anyone who wants to throw a glance into an area not normally available to us due to language barriers and obtain an overview of the ornithological studies currently running there.
- Source of Supply
BirdLife AustriaOrnithological Society
Robb's Homepage |
Robb's Books |
Robb's Biology Books |
Last updated November 29, 1997, by Robbin D. Knapp
Copyright © 1997 Robbin D. Knapp.