---Reptiles & Amphibians
Haltenorth, Theodor. A Field Guide to the Mammals of Africa Including Madagascar
- A Field Guide to the Mammals of Africa Including Madagascar
- Haltenorth, Theodor
- Collins, London
- 0 00 219778 2
- Diller, Helmut
- by Robert W. Hayman from German Säugetiere Afrikas und Madagaskars
- Index of Scientific Names, Index of English Names
- Nature, Mammals, Field Guides, Ecology, Mammalogy, Africa
- My Summary
- A Collins Field Guide.
I used this book while in the Peace Corps in Tanzania, East Africa.
Very useful, although it is difficult to keep track of what are species, subspecies and races from the plates alone.
This is clear in the text, though.
- See and/or order this title at Amazon.com:
Hardcover, 400 pages, 1995 edition
- Other Collins Field Guides
- Williams, John George. A Field Guide to the Birds of East Africa
Williams, John George. A Field Guide to the National Parks of East Africa
Robb's Homepage |
Robb's Books |
Robb's Biology Books |
Last updated May 10, 1997, by Robbin D. Knapp
Copyright © 1997 Robbin D. Knapp