---Reptiles & Amphibians
West & Ridl. How to Photograph Birds.
- How to Photograph Birds
- West, Larry & Julie Ridl
- How to Photograph No. 1
- Stackpole Books, Harrisburg, Penn.
- 0811730131 (Paperback)
- West, Larry (color photographs)
- Table of Contents
- Resources, Bibliography
- photography, birds, ornithology, arts
- American English (en-US)
- From the Book Cover
- How to Photograph Birds, the first volume in Stackpole's exciting "How to Photograph" series, effectively bundles Larry West's bird photography workshops into one neat package.
He and Julie Ridl present basic information on cameras, lenses, film, exposure, light, and flash.
You learn the secrets of finding birds; of knowing how, when, and where to approach them; and of photographing birds in flight.
Larry and Julie teach you how to develop your own style, so that no matter how common or exotic the bird you're capturing on film may be, you'll always wind up with a truly exciting photograph.
An added bonus is "About Birds: A Larry West Portfolio," in which Larry describes the particular challenges involved in creating 18 of his best photographs.
- See and/or order this title at Amazon.com:
- See and/or order this title at Amazon.co.uk:
- See and/or order this title at Amazon.de: