---Reptiles & Amphibians
Powledge, Fred. Pharmacy in the Forest.
- Pharmacy in the Forest: How Medicines Are Found in the Natural World
- Powledge, Fred
- 0689808631 (Hardcover, School & Library Binding)
- (color photos)
- children, health, pharmacognosy, medicinal plants, drugs, botany, nature, forests, herbal medications,biology
- English (en)
- Reading Level
- Ages 9-12, Grades 4-6
- Summary from Amazon.com
- A chain of fascinating scientific investigation and research connects the natural world of the forestand the people who live thereto the world of Western medicine and pharmacies.
Pharmacy in the Forest offers a unique look at how this chain works and includes resources for further exploring on the World Wide Web.
- See and/or order this title at Amazon.com:
- See and/or order this title at Amazon.co.uk:
- See and/or order this title at A1Books:
- See and/or order this title at Amazon.de: