---Reptiles & Amphibians
Dennis, John V. A Complete Guide to Bird Feeding
- A Complete Guide to Bird Feeding, Eighth Printing
- Dennis, John V.
- Alfred A. Knopf, New York
- 0-394-47937-8 (hardcover)
- Kalmenoff, Matthew
- Birds, Food, Bird Feeders, Outdoors, Birdwatching, Nature
- English (en)
- The first book that enables you to know what birds to expect and when, to choose the right bird feeder and stock it with the most suitable bird feed.
- Summary from Amazon.com Books
- Detailed advice on the design and placement of bird feeders accompanies information on the selection, preparation, and placement of foods suitable for specifically identified birds and describes species of birds in various regional locations.
- See and/or order this title at Amazon.com:
- See and/or order this title at Amazon.co.uk:
- See and/or order this title at Amazon.de:
- No longer available (but if you send me an e-mail message, I'll try to find you a used copy):
- Hardcover, 292 pages, Knopf, 1980, ISBN 0394479378