---Reptiles & Amphibians
DeBlase, Anthony F. A Manual of Mammalogy, With Keys to Families of the World.
- A Manual of Mammalogy, With Keys to Families of the World
- DeBlase, Anthony F. and Robert E. Martin
- Wm. C. Brown, Dubuque, Iowa
- 0697045919 (Paperback)
- (line drawings and black & white drawings)
- Table of Contents
- Supplementary Readings at the end of each chapter and Literature Cited at the end of the book
- mammalogy, identification, outdoors, nature
- English (en-US)
- My Summary
- A very valuable reference work for students of mammalogy with topics on all areas of mammalogy and including descriptions of all orders and families of mammals.
- See and/or order this title at Amazon.com:
- No longer available (but if you send me an e-mail message, I'll try to find you a used copy):
- Spiral Edition, Paperback, William C Brown Pub, 1981, ISBN 0697045862
Robb's Homepage |
Robb's Books |
Robb's Biology Books |
Last updated Mar. 23, 2001, by Robbin D. Knapp
Copyright © 1997-2001 Robbin D. Knapp.